Friday, July 27, 2012

Paul Royal murdered just days before leaving for college



via CBS4:
MIAMI GARDENS (CBS4) – The parents of an 18-year-old football player who was gunned down just days before he was planning to leave for college are speaking out and asking for the public’s help in solving a senseless murder.

“Yes, I need some answers. That’s it. I need some,” said a grieving Tiffany Davis in an exclusive interview with CBS4’s Peter D’Oench.

Her son, Paul Royal, was shot and killed Tuesday afternoon while sitting in a car outside a home on N.W. 28th Court at N.W. 201st St. in Miami Gardens, according to Miami Gardens Police.

“He meant so much to me,” said Tiffany Davis. “He meant the world to me. He was my first born.”

“It’s like he was snatched away from us,” said Royal’s father, Damion Davis. “He didn’t deserve this. Words can not express our loss. I mean we are still asking ourselves why.”

Royal, who was known as “P.J.,” had played outside and middle linebacker for Carol City High School.

He was packing to leave on Saturday for Edward Waters College in Jacksonville, where he had a full scholarship.
Read the full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment